Monday, August 11, 2008

Gettin g Ready for the next one.....

It's Monday and I'm pooped from the weekend. Its not so bad when you realize that you are tired because you had a great time at Stormy.
Thursday, we are headed to Leadville, Co for the next 100 miler. It is quite exciting to know that I will be in the mountains and visiting some beautiful areas of the US. It looks like Gilles will be in good form for the race. He finished Stormy with a pea size blister. I would like to take credit for that since I taped his feet prior to the race.
Our flight leaves in the morning on Thursday. We will be staying at the Black Cat B&B in Twin Lakes. I am definitely looking forward to a few days away from the hustle and bustle of work. The good news is that Leadville has free wifi in town. I will be able to stay connected and hopefully be able to post a few pics.

No comments: